- Ancient Rome The Rise And Fall Of An Empire IV ~ Part 4 of 6.
- Ancient Rome The Rise And Fall Of An Empire V ~ Part 5 of 6.
- Ancient Rome The Rise And Fall Of An Empire VI ~ Part 6 of 6.
- An Ancient Roman Make-up lesson ~ The History Channel finds out how The Romans used to wear make-up and what role crocodile poo played in ancient beauty regimes. Presented by Adam Hart-Davis.
- Ancient Roman City of Leptis Magna, Libya ~ The ruins of the ancient Roman city of Leptis Magna in Libya in November 2004. This was one of the great cities of the Roman world.
- Turkey Roman Ruins of Aphrodisias ~ Lots of Roman remains in Turkey are unexcavated but part of the town of Aphrodisias has been uncovered.
- Roman Emperor Octavian Biography ~ A short, condensed biography on Octavian.
- Roman Emperor Tiberius Biography ~ A short, condensed biography on Tiberius. Very short!
- Roman Emperor's Caligula & Nero ~ Continuing the short video biography diaries is Caligula & Nero. It's said that Caligula was so insane that he assigned his horse as Consul; and Nero laughed and played his lyre as Rome burned.
- AR: Bosra Ancient Roman Theatre, Syria ~ Visit to the best preserved Ancient Roman theatre in Middle East, The Theatre in Bosra, Syria. Video taken in January 2005.
- AR: Jerash, Jordan: The Southern Theatre (Ancient Roman Theatre) ~ Gerasa (Jerash, Jordan) is one the most well preserved ancient Roman Cities in the world. It has two theatres, one of them is this marvelous building called The Southern Theatre. Recorded in February, 2004.
- AR: Ancient Roman Theater in Philadelphia ~ Ancient Roman Theater in Philadelphia (Amman, Jordan)
- AR: Gadara, Jordan: A Black Stone Roman Theatre ~ Ancient Roman Theatre built with black stone on the top of a hill in Gadara, Jordan. February, 2004.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.